"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Update..

Dear Blog,
Wow i never knew that i would be living on my own again after so long. its like just yesterday that me and Adrien left our home to start a life together. he became a were-cat just like me, but instead of being a were-panther, he decided to become a were-tiger like my father. he's been adapting really well and the clan has seemed to accept him, much to my liking. (thank god). now we can live together forever (hopefully). its been already a year wooo i know right, but we're happy together. his parents gave up their search for him after about a few months ago. though he misses them he still has decided to stay with me. i'm happy about that. well i guess this is goodbye now its seems i'm hungry and i don't mean for food.

P.S tell juan to continue writing about me hahaha you might like what you read hahaha

=^w^=

Love,

Zayley

No comments:

Post a Comment