"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Story: the Real deal

There is this story that i have been writing was started in the summer of last year, i haven't been able to write because of school and the fact that it has been a busy senior year. me and my cousin created it, but i rarely ever see her anymore so it was left to me to continue it if i wanted to. i have decided to make it my own and since i've barely worked on it, it's only about a little less then 30 pages which makes me really sad. i really want to make it a very long story.

My Character that i have created is named: Callista Visconti (I think that is her last name)
and her supposed companion or lover some may say is Daemond (Day-mund).

i have decided to start it up again which i'm really excited about because its a world that i have created :D. i will update about it randomly along with my other characters blogging in this blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment