"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear readers,
hey its me Samantha! it's been a while since i've been able to speak (glares at juan). it seems that Angel is fine she has adapted to her new home fairly well. back story is that my dad use to abuse her, so i took her and moved out. parents not so happy, but i didn't care i love Angel and want whats best for her. oh yeah and before you start thinking weird things Angel i my dog whom i love with all my heart and soul. she's like my child :). well living by myself is fun if you count that i have a job and that i've started my fall semester in college already. its tough making sure that Angel is taken care and given enough attention, but we're making it work. its great being just me and Angel, but theres this boy who lives down the hall named Brandan hmmmmm........ :). well we'll see what Juan has in store for us so i'll update as much as i can.

sincerely yours,

Samantha and Angel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment