"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Blog


its been forever since i've seen my family and friends in person since i've gone traveling. i personally think that going with Zayley was the best choice that i could have made. she is the love of my life and i don't know what i would do without her. ever since i became a were-tiger Zayley's father has put me through extensive training so that i can catch up with Zalyey's skills. she is so beautiful, but she is so powerful that i feel somewhat emasculated. not really but she is powerful. this is a whole new experience for me so adjusting to it is going to take some time. sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice, but then i look at zayley and i realize that i do belong with her. i just have to reach her level and having determination is helping me with that. i just hope this training thing doesn't take years because i don't think i can take her father anymore. this training makes football look like child's play.


until next time,


Adrien


i <3 Zayley

No comments:

Post a Comment