"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ivy....

Dear Blog,

hello i am Ivy the newest edition to the cast of characters that Juan has created. my life is complicated from a little trouble that i deal with in my everyday life. you see i have a multiple personality disorder which means that i have two other people living inside of my body. so i don't know whether i will be typing as me or as the other two i have in my body. the other two that i have are Innocent Adams and Mason Matthews. they are my world sometimes we have nice conversations with eachother. they keep me company while i'm alone, so that i'm not so lonely. so right now i have to get off because i don't trust the other two to not pop in out of random so Bye!

Thanks for listening,

Ivy Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment