"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Post 4

Dear Blog,
Hi my name is Callista, i am and only will be Juan's main character, i am in his novel/ story thing that he has been writing for a very long time. I am 687 years old not counting my 'human' years. I am a demon as he puts it, but nonetheless I'm not scary just careful when it comes to situations now. My life has really complicated and i can't explain it because its a very very long story that seems to get longer each and each day. sometimes living forever has its downsides, but having Azriel and Indemnis by my side. and if your wondering what Indemnis means it means innocent in latin, apparently his mother took his name into consideration when she named him, but i love him with all my heart. though i have no love of my life being with them helps fill the void of lonliness that fills my soul when i think of Him. I know that one day that things will be better and that i will kill my Brother Dion once in for all. his life in my hands i will truly take it from him as his harbringer.

With grand lots of Love,

Callista Visconti

No comments:

Post a Comment