"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Awesome Guest Post, I read.

When I sit down with pages bound by a leatherhard cover, I let my mind wonder. My mind explores the wonders of the words that are inked onto the soft tan pages. The words lasso my brain with people, ideas, and imagination. The people appear to me in a dramatic way, they show themselfs to me forming an image in my twisted spirals of brain tissue. Ideas pop their way through the pages, leaping from page to page making new ideals comet to my mind. Reading caused such an impact to my way of writing and my style. Without the many books ive read my style would be so different. Imagination plays a huge rule, in when I read a book. My imagination has to wonder, and if the book doesnt lead to that I carefully put it down and close the cover. The book no longer holds any interest to me. Books are awesome, read them now. Or else.

created by: Shalakamalac

No comments:

Post a Comment