"Everyone has a story, it's my job to bring them to life and make them breathe: Vinum Historia suus MEUM eos vivere faciam spiro" ~ Colvoy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh Wow

It seems that since the school year has ended and college will start soon, I don't know what to do with this blog. My writing has picked up a bit since the last day of school and I'm excited about that. It seems this girl on fanfiction.net has been harrassing me about continuing my stories on there so it seems that my fanfics have started up again as well. I'm happy to inform that I have decided to pursue Callista's and Zayley's stories. They are the most interesting ones that I have ever created so far. Though I may not be on this blog very much in the near future I hope that ya'll will still come back every once in a while. I'll update as much as i can in the future though I procrastinate I'm still excited to see if my listeners will stay with me.

If you want to read my fanfiction go to: www.fanfiction.net
and go to the seach tab and type in: colvoy
and you'll find me.

Oh and one more thing is have created another person besides Colvoy, and his name is Sivalence. i have welcomed him to the crazy family that i have with me and my characters.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment